Inform all general update information not specified by other catagories.

Details of English Tests and their Websites

     The answer is "yes" for our M.Sc. students.  Before being allowed to graduate, all of you need proof of having reached a certain level either TOEFL iBT test (61), TOEFL ITP/PBT test (500), TOEIC (600), IELTS (5.0), CU-TEP 60, or TETET test (4.0).  Which test should you choose? 

Improve English!

             Since your listening skills and vocab are your real enermies, have a look into these following websites :

Update News Notification is available now!

 Please subscribe ELCS Now!!

Syndicate content