Frequently Asked Questions - ITP-TOEFL
Apply via ELCS Services System during the application period.
Khun Chorthip, SIT Computer Specialist at telephone 0-2470-9828
Khun Vichchuda, ELCS Secretary at telephone 0-2470-9866
Please see English Tests Timetable at ELCS's website www.sit.kmtt.ac.th/ELCS
- Listening Comprehension
- Structure and Written Expression
- Reading Comprehension
Sorry, the ITP-TOEFL test taken elsewhere will not be accepted.
The following is a list of various English tests that you can choose from
- ITP-TOEFL not less than 500 (The information of the ITP-TOEFL can be found at ELCS website: www.sit.kmutt.ac.th/ELCS, under ITP-TOEFL Examinee Handbook)
- TOEFL (IBT) not less than 61
- TOEIC not less than 600
- IELTS not less than 5
- CU-TEP not less than 60
- TETET (School of Liberal Arts, KMUTT) not less than 4
Choose either one.
- ITP-TOEFL not less than 550
- TOEFL (IBT) not less than 79
- TOEIC not less than 800
- IELTS not less than 6.5
- CU-TEP not less than 75
Yes, the test results are valid for 2 years.
1,300 Baht (Oct. 2017)
- If you have taken the ITP-TOEFL test, collect your test score 10 days after the web announcement of the result date. ELCS will automatically copy your test score and submit it to Khun Aphorn, Khun Mayula, or Khun Duangnate on your behalf. For those who have met all the School’s requirements, you MUST also report to Khun Aphorn, Khun Mayula, or Khun Duangnate to process your graduation by yourself as ELCS will not do it for you.
- If you have taken any other type of test, you must make 2 copies of your test result and bring them together with the original test copy to ELCS first. Please sign your name to certify the 2 copies as well as writing your student I.D., field of study, and class.
For example: สำเนาถูกต้อง
รหัส 48440621 EB 7
ELCS will later forward the 2 copies to Khun Aphorn, Khun Mayula, or Khun Duangnate. The original copy can be obtained from ELCS ONLY.