1. If I’m required by the school to improve my English proficiency within the first academic year, can I choose not to do it?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

You can, but you must be able to obtain the English score as required by the school within the first academic year of your M.Sc. study.  If you cannot obtain it by then, you'll have to study English.