New Student I.D. Card Request.
The students can request new student card at The Hub located on the 1st floor of the President Building on wrokin day from 9.00-12.00 hrs. and 13.00-16.30 hrs.
The processes are as follows:
1. Request the Request Form for KMUTT Student Identification Card at The Hub located on the 1st floor of the President Building or download a regis.kmutt.ac.th/service/form/RO-15.pdfRequest Form for KMUTT Student Identification Card
2. Completely fill in that form.
3. Submit that form and pay money 100 Bhat at The Hub.
4. Collect the confirmation document and receipt.
5. Take a photo only Monday and Thursday from 9.00-12.00 hrs. and 13.00-16.30 hrs. The Hub located on the 1st floor of the President Building.
6. Wait to receive new Student I.D. card.
- In case of the students would like to use old photo or can not request new student I.D. card on Monday and Thursday, the students can collect new student I.D. card back on next day after.
- During min-term and final examination, the Hub opens every working days.
You will not be allowed to enter the TOEIC testing room without a valid student I.D. card.