TOEIC No. 4/2020
Test date: Saturday 12 September 2020
Test time: 15.30 -1 9.00 hrs.
Venue: at CB2 of KMUTT
The application period: from 24 – 27 August 2020
Available seats: 36 seats
Cost: 900 Baht
- This test is available for SIT’s members (B.Sc. students, M.Sc. students, and Ph.D. students).
- The test will be strictly under control of the Center for Professional Assessment (Thailand) (CPA).
- We require at least 30 people for arrangement.
How to apply:
- Click to login into ELCS Services System and follow the processes to register.
- Print Bill Payment to pay register fee at Bank.
Documents strictly required for test room entry
1. Valid National I.D. card, or Valid Electronic Driver’s License, or Valid Passport
2. Valid Student ID. card
* Without any of these documents, you will not be allowed to enter the test room and please wear a mask during taking test. *
* The confirmation letter from SIT is not allowed. *
The process for new student I.D. card request, please click here>>>
Test Policies and Procedures
- All examinees must arrive at the test site at least 1 hour (15.00 hrs.) before the schedule to test time to complete the registration process.
- The CPA test administrator and proctors will determine examinee test-room seating assignments.
- No electronic devices of any kind such as mobile telephones, mobile headset, flash drives, USB drives, electronic car keys, MP3, watch are allowed in the test room, even if switched off.
- No personal belongings of any kind such as briefcases, pocket books, car keys, stationary, purses, PDAs, or documents are allowed in the testing room except purse.
- The test takers who have any internal the medical appliance, such as steel fixation or use the audiophone must show a recent doctor confirmation letter issued not more than 30 days to CPA staff.
- All ELCS and SIT staff will accept ONLY personal belongings, such as mobile telephones, car keys, any other keys, flash drives, or other small items that can be put in the provided zipper bag (size: 300 x 217 mm.).
- Examinees are required to remain in the test room throughout the duration of the test.