ELCS will arrange the official TOEIC No. 4/2017 on Saturday 19 August, 2017 from 15.30-19.00 hrs. at CB2 of KMUTT. The test will be strictly under control of the Center for Professional Assessment (Thailand) (CPA).
The application period: 7-9 Aug., 2017
Cost: 900 Baht
IMPORTANT: This test is available for SIT's members (B.Sc. students, M.Sc. students, and Ph.D. students).
There are 150 available seats for this test.
How to apply:
2. Print Bill Payment to pay register fee at Bank.
Test Policies and Procedures for test administration On-Site
Documents strictly required for test room entry
1. Valid National I.D. card, or Valid Electronic Driver’s License, or Valid Passport and
2. Valid Student ID. card
* Without any of these documents, you will not be allowed to enter the test room. *
* The confirmation letter from SIT is not allowed. *
Test Policies and Procedures
1. All examinees must arrive at the test site at least 1 hour (15.00 hrs.) before the schedule to test time to complete the registration process.
2. The CPA test administrator and proctors will determine examinee test-room seating assignments.
3. No electronic devices of any kind such as mobile telephones, mobile headset, flash drives, USB drives, electronic car keys, MP3, watch are allowed in the test room, even if switched off.
4. No personal belongings of any kind such as briefcases, pocket books, car keys, stationary, purses, PDAs, or documents are allowed in the testing room except purse.
5. All ELCS and SIT staff will accept ONLY personal belongings, such as mobile telephones, car keys, any other keys, flash drives, or other small items that can be put in the provided zipper bag (size: 300 x 217 mm.).
6. Examinees are required to remain in the test room throughout the duration of the test.