In-House TOEIC Test with SIT's Students Status
The English Language Coordinating Section (ELCS) has coordinated with the Center of Professional Assessment (Thailand) (CPA) to offer the SIT students the In-House TOEIC test with special test fee @ 1,000 Baht. The test will only take place at the CPA center, BB Building, Asoke. Any students who are interested to take the In-House TOEIC test are required to do as follows:
- Forward your name, student id, and ID card (เลขที่บัตรประชาชน) to ELCS via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify the subject as "In-House TOEIC Test" or contact the ELCS in person. ELCS will accept all request until 12.00 hrs. of each working day. If your request reaches us later than 12.00 hrs. it will be deal with on the following working day. No need to pay the 1,000 Baht test @ the ELCS office. You must pay the test fee @ the CPA office.
- Wait for our reply mail to confirm you.
- You must be responsible for seat booking by calling CPA @ 0-2260-7061, 0-2259-3990. You can book your seat the next day after having received our reply mail. Moreover, you will have to call to book your seat within 15 working days after your requested date.
- During those 15 working days, if you took the 1st test and you need to take the test again, you may do it in the next 5 days. For example, if you took the test on 20 Sep., 2020, you can take the test again on Sat. 25 Sep., 2020. You can book the test date one time per calling.
- If you fail to book your seat during that time, the CPA and ELCS will ignore your request accordingly. No black list.
- If you would like to take the test exceeding those 15 working days, you are required to send ELCS an e-mail again.
- More information/questions, please contact ELCS @ 0-2470-9866 or email@example.com